City Manager, David Dyess
Voice: (772) 288-5312 - Fax: (772) 288-5316
|Click to Open Newsletter|
- We treat each other with honesty, dignity, consideration and respect.
- We are committed to providing high quality service while keeping taxes and service charges reasonable.
- We always look for a better way.
- We know that active partnerships with the community are vital to our success.
- We know that the City is in the business of customer service, and the citizens are our shareholders.
- Laws and regulations are necessary to promote the health, safety and welfare of our community, and we apply them fairly and reasonably.
- Recognize that employees are one of our greatest assets; we will select them with care, treat them with fairness, and promote their self and professional development.
Adopted by the City Commission on April 25, 1994