David Dyal, Fire Chief
On behalf of the personnel of Stuart Fire Rescue, I would like to welcome you to our home. We have the utmost pride in our community and the services we provide.
The City of Stuart Fire Rescue's current objectives are to provide fire protection and emergency medical care to the citizens and visitors in the City of Stuart and neighboring communities. We are responsible for:
• fire prevention and education
• fire suppression
• fire investigation
• emergency preparedness for disasters and homeland security, and
• EMS, including ALS and BLS transportation.
The department trains many of our citizens in the use of fire extinguishers, CPR/AED, first aid, and child safety, along with training City employees in CPR, AED, first aid, bio-readiness training, infection control, and incident management.
Members continually update their skills and abilities by training on the most recent technology, equipment changes, protocol updates, pre-fire planning with site surveys. Continuing education has a vital role in skill enhancement and retention.
It is our commitment to you that we will continually strive to improve our services by providing:
• the most up-to-date treatment, safety, and protection to you and your property;
• education and training of the emergency workers serving you with the latest technology and procedures, and;
• the fastest response times in the community to mitigate your emergency.