City of Stuart Fire Rescue
I.S.O. CLASS 1 DEPARTMENT
Thank you for stopping by our website and your interest in our organization.
The City of Stuart Fire Rescue Department was founded in 1915 and we are very proud to be a part of a department rooted in such deep history. We have come quite a long way in our 104-year history. Our personnel are extremely dedicated to making our department the very best it can be by providing outstanding fire and emergency medical services to our residents and visitors every day. We operate out of two fire stations with all of our apparatus licensed to Advanced Life Support (ALS) level.
In April 2019, the City of Stuart Fire Rescue was awarded a Class 1 rating by the Insurance Services Office (ISO). This is an amazing accomplishment for our fire department and City as only 348 out of over 43,000 fire departments evaluated throughout the country have achieved this rating!
Stuart Fire Rescue is committed to delivering the highest level of Fire and Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
Making a difference in our community, saving lives and property.
- Shun the opportunity to make a difference for those in crisis.
- Find ourselves unprepared or unwilling to respond.
- Dismiss an opportunity to improve our services.
- Intentionally harm, embarrass, or humiliate our customers.
- Be disrespectful, callous, or disgrace our department's image.
- Never intentionally demoralize, demean, or deflate our members.
- Discount any opportunities, large or small, to increase our individual or organizational effectiveness - training.
- Ignore our primary life-saving responsibility to act.
- Risk the lives of our members.
- Rest on our prior performance and past accomplishments.
- Intentionally deceive others, promulgating distrust of our organization.
- Stagnate or rest on our laurels.
- Respond in an enthusiastic, energetic, and resourceful manner.
- Be well prepared to answer the call to duty.
- Commit to creative and effective ways to staff our Fire and EMS vehicles.
- Convey caring and compassion. Make ourselves available to help those who are less fortunate.
- Treat others with dignity and respect.
- Administer discipline in a constructive manner. Always applied fairly and without bias.
- Take advantage of opportunities to enhance our firefighting skills and EMS delivery capabilities.
- Do our best to save lives and property.
- Train ourselves in such a manner that we can perform safely and effectively on the emergency scene.
- Treat our customers like family.
- Strive to perform better, work smarter, and increase responder safety.