Properties: Lease or Sale
The City of Stuart, Florida is seeking proposals from individuals or firms interested in leasing or purchasing City-owned properties. A list of available properties, which is updated from time to time, appears in the following information.
All leasing and sales decisions are made by the Stuart City Commission on an open and competitive basis. Several factors will be considered in the decision making process, including:
- Compatibility of the proposed use with surrounding uses
- The respondent's financial wherewithal and business track record
- Length of proposed lease and lease rate
- Quality of proposed tenant improvements
- Purchase price offered
To request a complete RFP package or submit questions, please enter inquiry to Purchasing.
City of Stuart Lease or Sale Policy
Policy Regarding the Lease or Sale of City-owned Property:
Section 2 to 254. Statement of Intent.
It is the intent of the city commission that no lease of city-owned real property shall be approved by the city commission that does not provide an annual return on investment of at least 10%. It is the further intent of the city commission that no sale of city-owned real property shall be approved by the city commission for a purchase price of less than the fair market value of the property at the time of sale. This expression of intent may be waived by the city commission upon a determination that a particular lease or sale of city-owned real property for a lesser amount is nevertheless in the best interest of the public.
(Code 1995, Section 2-262; Ordinance Number 1538, Section 1, November 24, 1997)
- Arts Council - 80 SE Ocean Boulevard (PDF)
- Crary House - Brian Mast - 171 SW Flagler Avenue (PDF)
- Florida Rep Toby Overdor-151 Flagler Ave
- Mulligan's - 131 SW Flagler Avenue (PDF)
- Pelican Cafe-351 SW Flagler Ave
- Stuart Heritage Feed Store - 161 SW Flagler Avenue (PDF)
- Stuart Main Street-201 SW Flagler Ave
- 16 Kanner LLC (Carwash) - 2375 S Kanner Highway (PDF)
- Azul Property Amended Lease - New Urban Triangle, LLC (PDF)
- Desantis - Penn Plaza - 1180 SE Monterey Road (PDF)
- Duffield Marine, Inc - 400 SW Federal Highway (PDF)
- EcoVentures - 2854 SE Federal Highway (PDF)
- Huizenga Holdings - Southpoint Sunset Bay Marina - 615 SW Anchorage Way (PDF)
- Lamar Billboard (PDF)
- Road to Victory Military Museum - 208 SE Lincoln Avenue (PDF)