- Human Resources
- Wellness Programming
Working on Wellness (WOW) is an award-winning program introduced in the spring of 2012. Programming is comprehensive and addresses a wide array of topics. Credits can be earned through the City's events, but employees can also earn credits on their own time.
Earn credits, track them in your Passport and win prizes every quarter!
At the City, we believe in cultivating a healthy and vibrant workforce, and it wouldn't be complete without the support of our family members and loved ones. We want everyone to get involved, and our wellness offerings are open to those you hold dear. Encourage them to join you on walks and bike rides, whether City-sponsored or on your own. Share all materials and invitations to events so they can come along for the fun and education. In whatever way you wish, invite your support system along on the journey!
Did you know?
WOW, the Employee Health Center, and the City's insurance programs work together to create a healthy environment and lifestyle for everyone. It's a wellness-related 3-legged stool.
WOW Programming includes:
- Fitness Events like 5Ks, cycling, and walks
- Healthy meal planning and prep
- Fruit and Healthy Snack Delivery to each Department
- Challenges to foster group participation
- Social events like bowling, dance instruction, and "game breaks"
- "Disconnect to Reconnect" time out and meditation
- Yoga, Pilates, Zumba
- Annual Health Risk Assessments (HRAs)
- Annual Wellness Fair with preventive screenings for you and your spouse, free of charge
- Financial planning, goal-setting, and budgeting
- Stress and Change Management
- Improved sleep habits and relaxation strategies
...and so much more!
121 SW Flagler Avenue
Stuart, FL 34994
121 SW Flagler Avenue Stuart FL 34994
Phone: : 772-283-5107
Alternate Phone: 772-288-5315
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.