CRA Programs & Incentives
The Stuart Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) offers a variety of incentive programs designed to bolster redevelopment in the Stuart Community Redevelopment Area (Stuart CRA). The objective of the incentives is to attract private investment, encourage economic growth, job creation, and enhance the quality of life for citizens within the Stuart CRA. Incentives are available to assist property owners, developers, and businesses with new construction projects or to make improvements on existing non-residential and mixed-use projects. Incentives for exterior home improvements are also available. Click here to learn more.
Please note that all benefits are contingent upon funding availability and CRA/City of Stuart Board approval.
RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM INCENTIVES
- Community Redevelopment Block Grant (CDBG)
- Design Assistance Program
- East Stuart Residential Street Tree Program
- Neighborhood Revitalization Program: A Brush with Kindness Program
- Neighborhood Revitalization Program: Solar Energy Loan Fund (SELF)
- Residential Facade Improvement Grant Program & Paint-Up Program
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM INCENTIVES
- Business Improvement Grant Program
- Mural Matching Grant Program
- Real Estate Development Accelerator Program (REDA)
- Wayfinding Signage Program
STUART MAIN STREET
Stuart Main Street envisions a vibrant, sustainable Historic Downtown Stuart for residents, businesses and visitors. Embracing the future while preserving the past, the Historic Downtown is a center for community life in Stuart and the larger surrounding community and home to an active spirit of civic pride and entrepreneurship, public and private sector cooperation, and the community’s historical and cultural heritage. Click here to learn more.
The City of Stuart is committed to helping resident's in any way we can. Please click here Version OptionsCRA Programs & IncentivesHeadline REFERRAL SERVICES REFERRAL SERVICES for helpful links and referral services.