- Procurement & Contracting Services Division
- Procurement Portal
The City of Stuart utilizes an eProcurement system that streamlines procurement while ensuring an open, fair, and competitive supplier selection process. The City is soliciting sealed electronic bids. To participate please register your business under a company email address. Potential bidders are solely responsible for maintaining up to date and accurate information and may edit the profile at any time.
For Bidding and Vendor Registration, please use the following link: Procurement Portal. By registering you will be able to subscribe to participate in this opportunity and receive notifications for future requirements. All current bid and RFP solicitations, including notifications, that are administered by the City will be conducted this way.
Steps to register at the link listed above:
Step 1. Make sure you click the "Sign up" Link if this is your first time creating an account with OpenGov Procurement.
Step 2. Enter your email address.
Step 3. Check Your Inbox, and click the "Activate Account" button in the welcome email.
Step 4. Fill in Your Name and Your Company Name
Step 4. Type in a password!
Last Step! Press the "Activate" button, and you're in!
Once you've activated your account, you'll be taken back to the agency's OpenGov Procurement bid portal! Here are a few things you'll probably want to do:
- Make sure you've hit the Subscribe button from the agency's public bid portal. This will ensure you receive notifications about new bid opportunities from the agency!
- Update Your Contact Information and Company Profile. Doing it now is a great idea. If you ultimately submit a bid proposal, you will be required to enter this before you can submit.
- Make sure you fill in the purchasing categories you want to be notified about. This is found under your company profile. NOTE: If you subscribe to the agency as a vendor and you DO NOT designate a purchasing category, you will be notified about EVERY open bid opportunity.
- Click "Follow" on any open projects that are of interest to you.
- Click "Apply to Project" on any project you want to submit a proposal to.